Service and Amenities
Melody Living in Colorado Springs, offers an unrivaled Life in Harmony for seniors looking for a robust senior living community. Melody Living, assisted living and memory support, features luxury community amenities, fitness and wellness programs, resident safety, support and so much more!
Our neighborhood location in the growing Power’s corridor of Colorado Springs means that residents are close to hospitals, doctor offices, shopping and other local services. With scheduled transportation included in the monthly fee those services are easily and quickly accessible.
Nestled on a bluff overlooking the majestic Pikes Peak – Melody Living was designed to enhance the Colorado Lifestyle. The outdoor fire pit is a perfect place to gather with family or friends and the children’s playground is sure to be a hit with the grandkids!
- Enjoy the Community Life Room, the heart of the building, featuring:
- Mix and mingle events
- Lecture series
- Continuing education courses
- Resident’s choice of programming
- Sit back and relax with freshly popped popcorn during one of our theater nights and enjoy a private movie screening with friends and family.
- Host your own club, council or association in one of the convenient meeting spaces available to you.
- Check out our state-of-the-art fitness room, featuring:
- Onsite staff assistance
- Fitness equipment for residents of all abilities
- A video enhanced fitness room allowing residents the opportunity to participate in pre-recorded instructional videos for yoga, Pilates, stretching and other fitness programs
- Pamper yourself at Melody Living’s full service salon, featuring hair, nail and massage services.
- Ample living rooms offer quiet reading nooks, game tables, Wii games, a Skype station, puzzles and kids zone areas to visit and enjoy each other’s company.
Travel & Transportation
- Step out-on-the-town and enjoy transportation to:
- Local entertainment & cultural venues
- Dining and shopping venues
- Doctor appointments
- Area worship services
- Outdoor recreation experiences
- Worship services are coordinated either within the community, or transportation is provided to local worship services.
- Experience onsite licensed nursing care, medication management and full time care coordinators that tailor care for your needs.
- Our electronic health care record and call system track care and services electronically, integrating all health functions seamlessly with our staff care coordinators, primary care physicians and acute care providers.
- Safety monitoring is integrated with electronic health records to flag emerging issues so that your present and future health and well-being remain our number one priority.
- Health monitoring discretely and privately delivers information on health status of seniors to proactively identify health concerns.
- All care and services are monitored and managed by our trained staff through a single mobile device with integrated software, meeting stringent HIPAA privacy standards.
- Enjoy the comfort of your family physician or one of our onsite physicians – your choice!
- We offer an onsite clinic and video enabled care-conference rooms for onsite or offsite medical consultations, as needed.
- Onsite trainers encourage wellness for residents of all abilities.
- Scheduled onsite therapy is available.
- Credential pendants control access to all exterior resident units and doors.